By 2024, worldwide retail ecommerce sales are expected to grow by 47%, to a staggering $6.3 trillion. That’s a massive pie we want all of our merchants to enjoy a piece of. So, selling internationally needs to be easier, better, more efficient—and just as simple as selling domestically. Enter: Shopify Markets.
Shopify Markets to help you easily sell to anyone on the internet—all from a single store. It is a cross-border management tool that helps you identify, set up, launch, optimize and manage your international markets.
With Shopify Markets, you can:
- Manage your global sales from a centralized markets dashboard
- Target individual countries or regions, or group countries and regions together based on your business strategy
- Sell in up to 20 languages
- Sell in up to 133 currencies
- Set up international domains, subdomains, or subfolders to target each of your markets
For more information on Shopify Markets, read this article here on Shopify Blog.